Would like to get out from the city, already ate enough „francesinha”? Join us for a half day or a day tour in the outskirts of Porto. The “Serras do Porto” is a mountain range spreading on the eastern and southern side of Porto, which gives plenty of sporting opportunity for those who have a passion for mountain bike or trail running.
On the half day tour you should expect a 2-3 hour ride, with 20-30 km and about 700-1200+m elevation. It begins in the morning hours and it lasts until noon, with an occasional stop for a good coffee during the ride.
The day tour begins in the morning hours as well, but it stretches out during the whole day, interrupted at noon for a light lunch. You can expect 5-6 hour ride in total, with 60-80 km and 1200-2000+m elevation. It is for more experienced riders, and you should have a good stamina as well.
Let me show you my favorite trails, where I have been training for the last 9 years, there are dozens of technical climbs and descends waiting for you, it is a joy! There is a opportunity for group tours and private tours as well, please contact us for more detail!
Manily on the weekends, can be Saturday and/or Sunday. Please let us know until the middle of the that week if you would like to book this tour. Can happen that is some occasions, we cannot organize the tour on weekends.
For especial request, we can organize this tour during the week as well!
- Half day tour (minimum 2 riders) 40 € / Person
- Day tour (minimum 2 riders) 65 € / Person
What can I do if the tour is sold out?
Let us know if you have an alternative date in your mind for the tour, and we do our best to make it happen for you. Are you willing to do the tour with your friends? We can organize the tour for groups on requested dates as well!
Do you have some doubts or/and need more info? Call us (+351 938 076 430) or write to us to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail adress. Under the Contact menu you can find alternative contact information too!
The price includes
- Travel from downtown Porto to the start of the ride and back (Extra info 1.)
- Tour guiding
- Liability insurance and personal accident insurance
- Soft drink or water during a coffee stop
- Cereal bars and energy drink
- Technical support
The price excludes
- Biczycle rental price (optional)
- Travelling to Portugal/Porto and any other travel costs beyond the mentioned above
- Other meals and drinks besides mentioned above
- Entry fees for tourist attractions
- Cycling gear: helmet 2 , clothing, etc.
- Other additional or optional expenses
On this tour, proper MTB should be used, you can bring your own bike, if you have! If you don´t we can rent you one. We use Specialized Rockhopper 29er bikes, with rigid aluminum frame and suspension fork, equiped with hydrolic disc brakes. The cost of this bike for the tour is 35€.
There is a possibility to do E-bike rental, and or E-bike tour versions as well. In the future, Fatbike rental will be also available.
This tour is recomended to
We recommend this tour to those who have at least 0,5-1 year of mountain biking experience! To those who can handle race bikes properly, who have higher stamina than average and do sports regularly.
- For those, who haven’t rode in Portugal yet or haven’t been in Portugal yet
- For those who have a passion for mountain biking
- Who loves the challenges and would like to have a view from a different perspective to Porto
Detailed daily description.
- It is possible to change the pick-up point beyond the Porto vicinity. For this service, an extra cost is added to the price of the tour determined by the distance from Porto and it is always discussed with the client first.
- Safety first! Using a proper bicycle helmet is mandatory on our every bicycle tours, as well as compliance and responsible behavior according to the Highway Code in Portugal and Spain. If you do not have a helmet, please let us know when you subscribe for the tour, we lend you one!
Fill out the form to apply. We have succeeded in sending successfully!